This simple yet spacious guesthouse sleeps up to 5 people when booked as a stand-alone unit. It sits atop our native Alaskan-owned homestead and eco-lodge. Located in a naturally forested area, the homestead is just a few-minute drive from Anchorage’s amenities.
- Private drive and keyless entry for self-check in.
- Master bedroom w/2queen beds, reading nook and walk in closet.
- Living area offers lounging & entertainment
- Everything is cleaned and restocked between stays.
- The full kitchen provides a fridge, coffee pot, microwave, hot plate, water dispenser and some breakfast essentials
- Complementary wi-fi (wireless internet) and streaming movie
- Professional cleaning prior to every check in
- Stocked with clean sheets, blankets and towels.
You have the run of the entire upstairs, plus access to an interior stairwell, shared by the main house, for garbage and compost.
If you would like to view the tiny house or geodesic dome (under construction) we are happy to give a tour.
The guesthouse can be booked as a stand-alone unit, or with our main ecolodge listing at Jupiter Garden (the lower part of the house) for larger parties (10+), if you need laundry facilities, a full kitchen, or if you are hosting larger events.
Jerami, your host is available via phone or email prior to check-in, and during your stay in case of emergency. He will be on the property from time to time, so you may see him, or other guests in the main lodge in passing.
|Offers||Full kitchen, bath and dining|
|Quiet Location||Top level in quiet location, separate drive and private bedroom|
|Spacious Layout||Spacious open floor plan, 1000sf (37 ms)|