By filling out the form below, you are submitting a tentative booking request that will appear as “Pending” on our calendar for 24 hours. If you chose to pay at booking, you will be directed to our payment form on next page after submitting booking form, to secure booking.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx, Diners and Paypal. If Guest would like to pay with direct wire, bank transfer or BitCoin, please indicate your bank info in notes section and we will transact manually.
To make a reservation using bitcoin, or other-crypto currency contact us directly at +001 (872)-2ALASKA.
If guests requests booking without providing payment, Jupiter Garden will send a payment request via email. If this automated message does not appear in your email, check spam/junk mail or contact us directly. Once we receive payment confirmation, we will approve your booking.
You can use our search tool to find future available dates, or select dates directly using the calendar tool below. Base price will adjust to reflect season, availability and automatically apply any discount according to the length of your stay. Please disregard time slots if you plan to book for entire days/nights. Normal check-in time is 3pm, and check-out is 11am.
Terms and conditions:
- Jupiter Garden reserves the right to reject any booking or service for any reason.
- If we reject a booking after payment, a full refund will be issued in most instances, in good faith to customer.
- $25 fee for cancellations and changes to booking after 24 hrs of payment.
- After fee, we refund 100% up to 14 days prior to arrival, or 50% up to 72 hours prior to check-in. No refunds granted after 3 days prior to arrival date, should Guest cancels for any reason.
- Guests may cancel or alter their reservation at any time. However, rates are subject to change and the above cancellation fees apply to alterations.
- Guests are responsible for covering loss through cancellation and encouraged to carry travel insurance.
- Credit card number used will be charged for any damages incurred.
- Guests are solely responsible for any damages caused, directly or indirectly by Guest or members of party during the dates reserved.
- Guests will not hold or indemnify owner or employees of Jupiter Garden for Guest and accompanying party’s losses, injury, accidents, damages, theft
- Once Guest occupies premises, any visitors associated with Guest are considered part of Accompanying Party, and the responsibility of Guest.
- No smoking within 20 feet of house, structures, appurtenances.
- No illegal or suspicious activities will be tolerated on property.