Jupiter Garden, is our homestead turned eco-conscious lodge in Anchorage, Alaska. Guests can book stays from a night to a whole summer and practice sustainable living during their travels in the “Last Frontier.” We are taking bookings for next spring for:
- Jupiter Garden, Eco-lodge (Main home)
- Top-Level Guesthouse (Above Main Home)
- Beautiful Midtown Charmer (Urban Apartment)
We’ve build a tourism business out of sustainable home practice in Alaska. Guests have the opportunity to come, interact with real Alaskans with local knowledge, and live in a place that employs methods of sustainable living. The benefits are numerous:
- Guests have the option to (but aren’t required to) learn from a local Alaskan owner who has first-hand knowledge of the area, attend homesteading workshops or go on outings .
- Pay a fraction of the cost compared to a hotel of similar room size, with the equivalent amenities. And that money stays local.
- Have a wild Alaskan homesteading experience while staying within 5 minutes of all the city’s amenities.
- Practice health-conscious, earth-friendly lifestyle while traveling like a local resident.
Our on-site facilities include the main homestead, the loswer of a two-story house, where the top is the guesthouse. They can be booked together or separately, and used as a launchpad for an Alaskan vacation, during our homestead training events or for classes you’d like to host yourself.
Off-site, stay at our executive-style apartment in urban Anchorage which can be rented short or long-term in summer and winter.